Wednesday, December 21, 2022
135 New Cases and 1 New Death in Last 7 Days
Free Rapid COVID Tests Available
Every U.S. household is again eligible to order four rapid tests that will be mailed for free from the federal government.
Americans are urged to use the tests when they have symptoms, before and after travel, and before visiting indoors with vulnerable people.
To order tests, visit: www.covid.gov/tests
Need help placing an order for your at-?home tests? Call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489).
Stay Home When Sick
Help stop the spread of COVID, flu, and other illnesses in the workplace and elsewhere by staying home when you are sick.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD THE FULL SIZE VERSION
VNA Offering Walk-In Vaccination/Booster Clinics
The VNA is hosting walk in COVID-19 vaccination clinics for primary series and bivalent booster doses, including pediatric bivalent boosters, at its clinic at 660 Iowa Street in Dubuque. Primary series refers to the initial COVID-19 vaccine doses and the bivalent booster dose is a version of the COVID-19 vaccine that offers protection against the original strain of COVID-19 as well as the Omicron strain, which is now the predominant variant of the virus around the world. Appointments are not required.
Clinics are scheduled for:
- Friday, Jan. 6, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 9, 3 - 6 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 13, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 20, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 27, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 30, 3 - 6 p.m.
Get information on other vaccine providers.
- 135* new positive cases reported since Dec. 14.
- Total positive cases/individuals reported to date = 30,393
* Due to the wide availability of at-home rapid tests, the results of which are usually not reported/recorded, new COVID cases are underreported. The number reported in this update is the number of new cases reported to the Iowa Department of Public Health.
- 1 new additional death reported since Dec. 7. Dubuque County's total to date is 324.
Current COVID-19 Community Level = MEDIUM
COVID-19 Integrated County View
View the CDC's latest information on Dubuque County, including Community Level, Transmission Level, Vaccination Rates, and more,
Please do not reply to this message. If you have general questions about COVID-19, please call 563-556-6200.