93 New Positive Individuals and 342 More Completed Vaccinations Since August 4
(The IDPH dashboard was updated sooner than expected.)
DUBUQUE COUNTY CHANGES & TOTALS
(August 4 to August 11)
- 93 new positive individuals since Aug. 4
- Total positive individuals to date = 13,763
- 193 active cases in Dubuque County (81 more than Aug. 4)
Positivity rate based on total positive tests, not individuals.
- Past 14-day positivity average = 3.8%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 3.5%
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 0 as of Aug. 4.
- No new deaths.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 215
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 195, Contributing Factor Deaths = 20
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 51,583
(342 more than Aug. 4)
- 53% of all Dubuque County residents are fully vaccinated
- 68% of the County’s total population 12+ has either completed their vaccination series or is currently in the process.
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 2,679
For current information on Dubuque County vaccination opportunities, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/sleevesup
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/