253 More Completed Vaccinations and 20 New Positive Individuals Since July 14
DUBUQUE COUNTY CHANGES & TOTALS
(July 14 to July 21)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 50,825
(253 more than July 14)
- 52.2% of all Dubuque County residents are fully vaccinated
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 1,982
For current information on Dubuque County vaccination opportunities, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/sleevesup
- 20 new positive individuals since July 14
- Total positive individuals to date = 13,595
- 62 active cases in Dubuque County (11* more than July 14)
* This is the first increase in the number of active cases since April 18
Positivity rate based on total positive tests, not individuals.
- Past 14-day positivity average = 2.8%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 3.9%
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 1 as of July 14. (same as July 5)
- No new deaths.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 213
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 195, Contributing Factor Deaths = 18
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/