306 More Completed Vaccinations and 35 New Positive Individuals from July 5-14*
* Please note that this update reflects 9-day changes. Future weekly county updates will be in sync with IDPH's Wednesday dashboard updates and will reflect 7-day changes.
DUBUQUE COUNTY CHANGES & TOTALS
(July 5 to July 14)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 50,572
(306 more than July 5)
- 52% of all Dubuque County residents are fully vaccinated
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 1,895
For current information on Dubuque County vaccination opportunities, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/sleevesup
- 35 new positive individuals since July 5
- Total positive individuals to date = 13,575
51 active cases in Dubuque County (11 less than July 5)
Positivity rate based on total positive tests, not individuals.
- Past 14-day positivity average = 2.2%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 2.2%
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 1 as of July 14. (same as July 5)
- No new deaths.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 213
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 195, Contributing Factor Deaths = 18
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/