473 More Completed Vaccinations and 17 New Positive Individuals Since June 21
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & TOTALS
(1 p.m. Wednesday to 1 p.m. today)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 49,861
(473 more than June 21)
- 51.2% of all Dubuque County residents are fully vaccinated
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 2,097
- As of Friday, June 25, 63% of Dubuque County’s total population age 12 and older has either completed their vaccination series or is currently in the process. 90.70% of the county’s total age 65+ population had either completed their vaccination series or is currently in the process.
For current information on Dubuque County vaccination opportunities, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/sleevesup
- 17 new positive individuals since June 21
- Total positive individuals to date = 13,529
- 69 active cases in Dubuque County (13 less than June 21)
Positivity rate based on total positive tests, not individuals.
- Past 14-day positivity average = 2.5%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 2.7%
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 2 as of June 27. (same as June 21)
- No new deaths.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 211
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 195, Contributing Factor Deaths = 16
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.