Dubuque County: 851 More Completed Vaccinations and No New Positive Individuals
Iowa: 19,032 More Completed Vaccinations and 115 New Positive Individuals
With vaccines available to all Iowans age 16 and older, there's no time to waste in scheduling your appointment. This April 15 update video covers why getting vaccinated as soon as possible helps get us back to a state of normal. CLICK HERE or on the image to watch the video.
Available Vaccination Appointments
As of 1 p.m. today, COVID vaccinations appointments were available at the following Dubuque County vaccine providers:
- Grand River Medical Group, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Hartig Drug (University, Central, Asbury, Locust, and Dyersville locations), Tuesday-Friday, 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- Hy-Vee (NW Arterial & Dodge St.)
MercyOne Elm Pharmacy (Dubuque), Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
MercyOne Dyersville Pharmacy, Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Union Family Pharmacy
- UnityPoint (or call 563.589.2537)
Please keep any appointment you schedule or contact the provider to cancel if you must. Remember that if you get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, it's critical that you receive the second dose.
For assistance making an appointment, call the Dubuque County Sleeves Up! Call Center at 563.690.MAKE(6253).
Walk-In/No-Appointment Vaccination Clinics Next Week
- Tuesday, April 20, from Noon - 5 p.m. at the Kennedy Mall Vaccination Clinic (Former Younker’s Women’s Store at 555 J.F.K. Rd., Dubuque). Operated by Grand River Medical Group.
- Wednesday, April 21, from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Kennedy Mall Vaccination Clinic. Operated by Grand River Medical Group.
- Thursday, April 22, from Noon - 7 p.m. at the Grand River Center Vaccination Clinic (500 Bell St., Dubuque, in the parking garage as drive-through only). Operated by the Dubuque Fire Department.
- Saturday, April 24, 8 a.m. - Noon at the Kennedy Mall Vaccination Clinic. Operated by the Dubuque Visiting Nurses Association & UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital.
Residents are encouraged to take advantage of these limited time opportunities.
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 31,105
(851 more than yesterday)
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 13,561
- 57% of the County’s total population age 16 and older has either completed their vaccination series or is currently in the process.
- 87% of the County’s total 65+ population has either completed their vaccination series or is currently in the process.
- 0 new positive individuals since yesterday
- Total positive individuals to date = 13,127
- 584 active cases in Dubuque County (same as yesterday)
- No new deaths.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 202
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 188, Contributing Factor Deaths = 14
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 9 as of Apr. 14. (1 less than Apr. 12)
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 8 more individuals tested since yesterday
- Past 14-day positivity average = 5.4%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 4.6%
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.