Dubuque County: 98 More Completed Vaccinations and 10 New Positive Individuals
Iowa: 149 New Positive Individuals and 7,346 More Completed Vaccinations
Available Vaccination Appointments
As of 1 p.m. today, COVID vaccinations appointments were available at the following Dubuque County vaccine providers:
Please keep any appointment you schedule or contact the provider to cancel if you must. Remember that if you get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, it's critical that you receive the second dose. Consider helping friends and family schedule appointments. We're all in this together.
For assistance making an appointment, call the Dubuque County Sleeves Up! Call Center at 563.690.MAKE(6253). For links to all Dubuque County vaccine providers, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/sleevesup
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 27,792
(98 more than yesterday)
- 28.6% of all county residents fully vaccinated
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 13,880
- 10 more positive individuals since yesterday
- Total positive individuals to date = 13,033
- 525 active cases in Dubuque County (7 more than yesterday)
- No new deaths.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 202
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 188, Contributing Factor Deaths = 14
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 8 as of Apr. 10. (2 more than Apr. 8)
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 339 more individuals tested since yesterday
- Individuals tested to date = 57,426
- Past 14-day positivity average = 5.7%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 5.4%
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.