Dubuque County: 1,826 More Completed Vaccinations, 27 New Positive Individuals, and No New Deaths.
Iowa: 18,441 More Completed Vaccinations, 611 New Positive Individuals, and 3 New Deaths.
'We're Going in the Wrong Direction'
The April 1 video update from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team is no joke. It includes a review of the increasing number of new cases (especially among 18-29 year olds) and cases of variants in the county as well as the safety of vaccines and the importance of getting vaccinated when you can as eligibility and availability increases in the coming weeks.
Watch the video at https://youtu.be/jHKQqrAUHwo
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 23,869
(1,826 more than yesterday)
- 24.5% of all county residents fully vaccinated
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 11,404
VACCINE PROVIDER INFORMATION
Dubuque County Vaccine Information
- 27 more positive individuals since yesterday.
- Total positive individuals to date = 12,784
- 341 active cases in Dubuque County (17 more than yesterday)
- No new deaths.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 201
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 187, Contributing Factor Deaths = 14
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 3 as of Mar. 30. (1 more than Mar. 29)
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 89 more individuals tested
- Individuals tested to date = 56,293
- Past 14-day positivity average = 3.8%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 4.7%
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.