Dubuque County: 162 More Completed Vaccinations, 23 New Positive Individuals, and No New Deaths.
Dubuque County: 231 More Completed Vaccinations, 18 New Positive Individuals, and 1 New Death.
Iowa: 11,098 More Completed Vaccinations, 517 New Positive Individuals, and 14 New Deaths.
Over 3,900 Doses Allocated to Dubuque County Next Week
The Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team was notified by IDPH today that it will receive 3,910 vaccine doses next week. This represents a 54% increase over last week's allocation of 2,540 doses.
As they have been since vaccines became available, doses will be allocated to county healthcare providers approved by IDPH to administer vaccines. Next week's allocation of 3,910 doses does not include allocations to local pharmacies that receive allocations directly from the federal government through the Federal Pharmacy Partnership.
For a list of Dubuque County vaccine providers, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/sleevesup.
Community Transmission High in Dubuque County & Dubuque
The March 26 State Profile Report for Iowa lists Dubuque County as one of 38 "red" counties in Iowa for high community transmission of COVID-19. Dubuque was one of 12 "red" metro areas in the report. Transmission data in the report was from March 19-25, 2021. This reflects Dubuque County's trend of increases in new cases and serves as a reminder that, although vaccine availability and eligibility are expanding, it is critical that all residents continue to:
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 21,872
(231 more than yesterday)
- 22.5% of all county residents fully vaccinated
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 11,070
VACCINE PROVIDER INFORMATION
Dubuque County Vaccine Information
- 18 more positive individuals than yesterday.
- Total positive individuals to date = 12,720
- 295 active cases in Dubuque County (2 more than yesterday)
- 1 new death.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 201
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 187, Contributing Factor Deaths = 14
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 2 as of Mar. 29. (4 less than Mar. 28)
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 127 more individuals tested
- Individuals tested to date = 56,098
- Past 14-day positivity average = 3.1%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 3.4%
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.