County COVID-19 Death Toll Reaches 200
Dubuque County: 7 New Positive Individuals, and 1 New Death.
Iowa: 415 New Positive Individuals, and 15 New Deaths.
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
PLEASE NOTE: The IDPH Vaccinations dashboard has not been updated since yesterday's update so 24-hour changes are not available today.
- Vaccinations Completed: 14,614
- 15% of all county residents fully vaccinated
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 11,177
VACCINE PROVIDER INFORMATION
Dubuque County Vaccine Information
- 7 more positive individuals than yesterday
- Total positive individuals to date = 12,515
- 353 active cases in Dubuque County (12 less than yesterday)
- 1 new death.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 200
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 186, Contributing Factor Deaths = 14
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 5 as of March 14. (same as March 13)
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 66 more individuals tested
- Individuals tested to date = 54,948
- Past 14-day positivity average = 2.0%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 1.8%
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563.556.6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.