Dubuque County: 340 New Completed Vaccinations, 12 New Positive Individuals, and 1 New Deaths.
Dubuque County: 340 New Completed Vaccinations, 12 New Positive Individuals, and 1 New Death.
Iowa: 12,323 New Completed Vaccinations, 568 New Positive Individuals, and 35 New Deaths.
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & TOTALS
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed (2nd dose): 8,572*
(282 more than yesterday)
* Number of individuals that have received all of the required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine series.
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 10,622**
**Number of individuals that have received one dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, but have not completed the series. This category excludes individuals that have completed a COVID-19 vaccine series.
Dubuque County Vaccinations Information
VACCINE PROVIDER INFORMATION
Dubuque County Vaccine Information
- 12 more positive individuals than yesterday
- Total positive individuals to date = 12,419
- 470 active cases in Dubuque County (11 less than yesterday)
- 1 new death.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 195
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 181, Contributing Factor Deaths = 14
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 13 as of March 2. (same as Feb. 28)
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 109 more individuals tested
- Individuals tested to date = 54,107
- Past 14-day positivity average = 3.6%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 3.0%
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563.556.6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.