Dubuque County: 78 New Cases, 172 Recoveries, and 100th Death Reported. 2,592 Iowa: 1,869 New Cases, 1,965 Recoveries, and 17 Deaths.
Dubuque County: 57 New Cases, and 64 Recoveries. 2,585 Active Cases.
Iowa: 1,869 New Cases, 1,965 Recoveries, and 17 Deaths.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW LARGER IMAGE (PDF)
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 57 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 9,635
- Iowa: 1,869 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 243,930
- Dubuque County: 2,585 active cases (7 fewer than yesterday)
- Dubuque County: No additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 100
- Iowa: 17 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 2,682
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 34 as of Dec. 3. (11 fewer than Dec. 2)
- Iowans Currently Hospitalized = 918 (42 fewer than yesterday.)
- 145 more individuals tested.
- Total individuals tested to date = 45,099
- Total tests to date = 101,738
- 5,418 more individuals tested.
- Total individuals tested to date = 1,249,008
- Total tests to date = 2,580,102
PERCENT POSITIVE CASES
% Positive Cases average is calculated by the sum total of Individuals Positive divided by the sum total of Total Individuals Tested for the past period of days (14 or 7).
- Past 14-day average = 14.4%
- Past 7-day average = 11.1%
- Past 14-day average = 16.5%
- Past 7-day average = 13.6%
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 64. Total number of recoveries = 6,950
- Iowa: New recoveries = 1,965. Total number of recoveries = 158,993
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
Dubuque County: 4 long-term care facility outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 116 positive cases (2 more than yesterday), 7 new positive cases in the last 14 days, and 66 recoveries (same as yesterday):
- Bethany Home, Dubuque (5 positive cases, 2 in the last 14 days, and 0 recoveries)
- Dubuque Specialty Care, Dubuque (73 positive cases, 1 in the last 14 days, and 47 recoveries)
- ManorCare Health Services, Dubuque (17 positive cases, 0 in the last 14 days, and 12 recoveries)
- Shady Rest Care Center, Cascade (21 positive cases, 4 in the last 14 days, and 7 recoveries)
Iowa: 137 outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 5,282 positive cases, 2,306 recoveries, and 1,118 deaths to date
. For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.