Dubuque County: 177 New Cases and 18 Recoveries. 3,082 Active Cases. Iowa: 4,429 New Cases, 13 Deaths, 340 Recoveries, and Record-High Hospitalizations at 1,279
Dubuque County: 177 New Cases and 18 Recoveries. 3,082 Active Cases.
Iowa: 4,429 New Cases, 13 Deaths, 340 Recoveries, and Record-High Hospitalizations at 1,279
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 177 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 7,805
- Iowa: 4,429 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 184,685
- Dubuque County: No additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 78
- Iowa: 13 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,985
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 50 as of Nov. 13. (1 more than Nov. 12.)
- Iowans Currently hospitalized = 1,279* (18 more than yesterday.)
* = Record High
- The IDPH dashboard now includes details on hospitalizations by age group and by primary diagnosis vs. secondary diagnosis. For more information, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/hospitalization-analysis
Click here for more statewide hospitalization data.
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 18. Total number of recoveries = 4,645
- Iowa: New recoveries = 340. Total number of recoveries = 107,880
IDPH designates positive cases as recovered after 28 days if there are no observable signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- Dubuque County: 3,082 active cases (159 more than yesterday)
Active cases are determined by subtracting the total number of recovered cases and deaths from the total number of positive cases to date.
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: 5 long-term care facility outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 121 positive cases (same as yesterday) and 45 recoveries (same as yesterday):
- Dubuque Specialty Care, Dubuque (6 positive cases, 2 recoveries)
- Luther Manor Communities, Dubuque (76 positive cases, 18 recoveries)
- ManorCare Health Services, Dubuque (11 positive cases, 5 recoveries)
- Shady Rest Care Center, Cascade (7 positive cases, 2 recoveries)
- Sunnycrest Manor, Dubuque (21 positive cases, 18 recoveries)
- Iowa: 100 outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 2,918 positive cases, 1,368 recoveries, and 934 deaths to date.
For more details, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/long-term-care
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (Calculated by IDPH)
- 384 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 40,776
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 24.8%*, average to date = 19.1%.
* = Record high
- 10,310 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 1,100,077
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 23.1%, average to date = 16.8%
Click here for more information on the Dubuque County Face Covering Requirement
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.