Dubuque County: 116 New Cases, 24 Recoveries, and No Deaths Over Last 24 Hours. 2,616 Active Cases. Iowa: 4,055 New Cases, 337 Recoveries, 4 Deaths, Record-High Hospitalizations at 1,034
Dubuque County: 116 New Cases, 24 Recoveries, and No Deaths Over Last 24 Hours. 2,616 Active Cases.
Iowa: 4,055 New Cases, 337 Recoveries, 4 Deaths, Record-High Hospitalizations at 1,034
Please do your part to fight COVID-19:
- Do not gather with individuals living outside of your household without a mask.
- Always wear a mask in public places.
- Stay home if you feel sick and get tested if needed.
- "Answer the Call" if a contact tracer calls you and answer their questions.
- Limit gatherings beyond your immediate household until cases and test positivity decrease significantly.
- Practice social distancing when you must go out in public.
- Wash your hands frequently and sanitize frequently touched surfaces.
- One person per household going to stores for shopping.
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 116 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 6,898
- Iowa: 4,055 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 156,842
Click here to view larger version
- Dubuque County: No additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 69
- Iowa: 4 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,846
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 50 as of Nov. 7. (8 fewer than Nov. 6.)
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 1,034* (42 more than yesterday.)
* = Record High
- For more information, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/rmcc-data
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 24. Total number of recoveries = 4,213
- Iowa: New recoveries = 337. Total number of recoveries = 101,053
IDPH designates positive cases as recovered after 28 days if there are no observable signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- Dubuque County: 2,616 active cases
Active cases are determined by subtracting the total number of recovered cases and deaths from the total number of positive cases to date
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: 5 long-term care facility outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 140 positive cases (same as yesterday) and 61 recoveries (1 more than yesterday):
- Luther Manor Communities, Dubuque (68 positive cases, 12 recoveries)
- ManorCare Health Services, Dubuque (10 positive cases, 1 recovery)
- MercyOne Dyersville Senior Care, Dyersville (35 positive cases, 29 recoveries)
- Shady Rest Care Center, Cascade (7 positive cases, 2 recoveries)
- Sunnycrest Manor, Dubuque (20 positive cases, 17 recoveries)
- Iowa: 92* outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 2,857 positive cases, 1,207 recoveries, and 890 deaths to date.
* = Record high
- For more details, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/long-term-care
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (Calculated by IDPH)
- 296 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 39,116
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 22.7%*, average to date = 17.6%.
* = Record high
- 9,504 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 1,040,932
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 20.1%, average to date = 15.1%
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.