Record-High 136 New Cases in 24 Hours Pushes Dubuque County Over 6,000 Cases to Date; 2,832 New Cases, 25 Deaths, and Record-High Hospitalizations Statewide
Record-High 136 New Cases in 24 Hours Pushes Dubuque County Over 6,000 Cases to Date
2,832 New Cases, 25 Deaths, and Record-High Hospitalizations Statewide
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 136* new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 6,109
- Iowa: 2,832 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 136,126
* = Record High
- Dubuque County: 1 additional death. Total deaths to date = 63
- Iowa: 25 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,781
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 47 as of Nov. 2. (3 less than Nov. 1.)
Please note: This number is Dubuque County residents only. COVID-19 patients in Dubuque County hospitals who are NOT Dubuque County residents are not reflected in this number.
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 777* (47 more than yesterday.)
- For more information, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/rmcc-data
* = Record high
Click here for more information on statewide hospitalizations.
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (Calculated by IDPH)
- 294 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 37,628
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 19.7%*, average to date = 16.2%.
* = Record high
- 6,548 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 994,905
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 15.7%, average to date = 13.7%
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 72. Total number of recoveries = 3,919
- Iowa: New recoveries = 1,218. Total number of recoveries = 96,654
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: 5 long-term care facility outbreaks (same than yesterday) with 127 positive cases (up 10 from yesterday) and 60 recoveries:
Luther Manor Communities, Dubuque (57 positive cases, 11 recoveries)
ManorCare Health Services, Dubuque (8 positive cases, 1 recovery)
MercyOne Dyersville Senior Care, Dyersville (35 positive cases, 29 recoveries)
Shady Rest Care Center, Cascade (7 positive cases, 2 recoveries)
Sunnycrest Manor, Dubuque (20 positive cases, 17 recoveries)
- Iowa: 84 outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 2,534 positive cases, 1,072 recoveries, and 865 deaths to date.
- For more details, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/long-term-care
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.