98 New Cases in Dubuque County, 1,891 New Cases, 22 Deaths, Record Hospitalizations Statewide Again
98 New Cases in Dubuque County,
1,891 New Cases, 22 Deaths, Record Hospitalizations Statewide Again
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 98 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 5,346
- Iowa: 1,891 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 119,526
- Dubuque County: No additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 57
- Iowa: 22 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,680
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 187 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 36,083
- Dubuque County Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 15.8%, average to date = 14.8%.
- 5,321 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 949,323
- Iowa Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 11.2%, average to date = 12.6%
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 27 as of Oct. 25. (7 less than Oct. 24.)
Please note: This number is Dubuque County residents only. COVID-19 patients in Dubuque County hospitals who are NOT Dubuque County residents are not reflected in this number.
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 596* (32 more than yesterday.)
- For more information, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/rmcc-data
* = Record high
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 80. Total number of recoveries = 3,514
- Iowa: New recoveries = 993. Total number of recoveries = 90,426
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: 3 long-term care facility outbreaks:
Luther Manor Communities, Dubuque (41 positive cases, 4 recoveries)
MercyOne Dyersville Senior Care, Dyersville (35 positive cases, 24 recoveries)
Sunnycrest Manor, Dubuque (20 positive cases, 17 recoveries)
- Iowa: 71 outbreaks (4 more than yesterday)
- For more details, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/long-term-care
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.