Dubuque County Surpasses 5,000 COVID-19 Cases to Date
120 New Cases and 2 Deaths in Dubuque County,
1,849 New Cases and 12 Deaths Statewide,
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 120 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 5,076
- Iowa: 1,849 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 114,471
- Dubuque County: 2 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 57
- Iowa: 12 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,629
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 204 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 35,409
- Dubuque County Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 15.3%, average to date = 14.3%.
- 6,817 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 931,806
- Iowa Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 10.3%, average to date = 12.3%
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 33* as of Oct. 22. (3 more than Oct. 21.)
Please note: This number is Dubuque County residents only. COVID-19 patients in Dubuque County hospitals who are NOT Dubuque County residents are not reflected in this number.
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 545* (9 more than yesterday.)
- For more information, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/rmcc-data
* = Record high
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 67. Total number of recoveries = 3,233
- Iowa: New recoveries = 925. Total number of recoveries = 86,537
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: 3 long-term care facility outbreaks:
Luther Manor Communities, Dubuque (36 positive cases, 1 recoveries)
MercyOne Dyersville Senior Care, Dyersville (35 positive cases, 21 recoveries)
Sunnycrest Manor, Dubuque (19 positive cases, 17 recoveries)
- Iowa: 67 outbreaks (3 less than yesterday)
- For more details, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/long-term-care
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.