63 New Cases in Dubuque County, 834 New Cases and 4 Deaths Statewide
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 63 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 3,267
- Iowa: 834 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 86,259
- Dubuque County: No additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 41
- Iowa: 4 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,315
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (As reported by the Iowa Department of Public Health)
- 233 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 29,628
- Dubuque County Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 17%, average to date = 11%.
- 7,669 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 779,425
- Iowa Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 9.4%, average to date = 11.1%
Notice from IDPH: During the weekend of Sept. 26-27, a data update will occur to add nearly 27,000 antigen test results from newly required surveillance testing at long-term care facilities. This update will result in an increase in the number of individual test results and the number of antigen tests currently reported on the IDPH website.
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 18 as of Sept. 24. (Same as Sept. 23.)
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 343. (9 more than yesterday.)
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 8. Total number of recoveries = 2,003
- Iowa: New recoveries = 342. Total number of recoveries = 65,790
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: Two long-term care facility outbreaks.
Sunnycrest Manor, Dubuque (12 positive cases, 4 recoveries)
MercyOne Dyersville Senior Care, Dyersville (10 positive cases, 0 recoveries)
- Iowa: 50 outbreaks (same as yesterday)
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.