69 New Cases in Dubuque County, 906 New Cases and 8 Deaths Statewide ; New Informational Resources
New Informational Resources
The Dubuque County Health Department has developed or collected a variety of flyers/handouts that provide guidance and can be downloaded and displayed or distributed by residents, business owners, event hosts, food vendors, teachers, etc. Click on each link below to view options.
69 New Cases in Dubuque County, 906 New Cases and 8 Deaths Statewide
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 69 new cases.Total confirmed cases to date = 2,928
- Iowa: 906 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 82,115
- Dubuque County: One additional death. Total deaths to date = 41
- Iowa: 8additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,293
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (As reported by the Iowa Department of Public Health)
- 207 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 28,386
- Dubuque County Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 15.8%, average to date = 10.3%.
- 6,098 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 750,966
- Iowa Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 8.9%, average to date = 10.9%
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 20 as of Sept. 21. 2 more than Sept. 20.
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 301. (16 more than yesterday.)
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 16. Total number of recoveries = 1,922
- Iowa: New recoveries = 1,128. Total number of recoveries = 60,307
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: One long-term care facility outbreak at Sunnycrest Manor (12 positive cases, 3 recoveries).
- Iowa: 41 outbreaks (Same as yesterday)
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.