40 New Cases in Dubuque County, 649 New Cases and One Death Statewide
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 40 new cases.Total confirmed cases to date = 2,813
- Iowa: 649 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 80,659
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (As reported by the Iowa Department of Public Health)
- 125 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 28,028
- Dubuque County Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 14.6%, average to date = 10%.
- 3,386 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 741,366
- Iowa Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 8.9%, average to date = 10.9%
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 20 as of Sept. 19. Up 4 from Sept. 16.
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 271. (2 more than yesterday.)
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 3. Total number of recoveries = 1,886
- Iowa: New recoveries = 331. Total number of recoveries = 57,848
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: One long-term care facility outbreak at Sunnycrest Manor (7 positive cases, 1 recovery).
- Iowa: 39 outbreaks (same as reported yesterday)
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
Learn more at www.maskofwellness.com
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.