22 New Cases in Dubuque County, 321 New Cases and Five Deaths Statewide
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: : 22 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 1,536
- Iowa: 321 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 45,802
- Dubuque County: : No additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 29
- Iowa: Five additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 879
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE*
- 107 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 19,671
- Test Positivity Rate: Yesterday = 13.7% , 14-day average = 10.9%, average to date = 7.8%
- 5,406 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 485,829
- Test Positivity Rate: Yesterday = 8.2%, 14-day average = 7.5%, average to date = 9.4%
* The positivity rate is the percentage of COVID-19 tests that come back positive. Please note that, due to the time it takes to process test results, the number of new positive cases reported and the number of tests processed that are reported daily may not correspond with the previous day’s positivity rate.
The average daily positivity rate for this time period is 10.9%.
This graph shows the number of Dubuque County residents tested for COVID-19 each day.
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 24 as of July 30. (No update on IDPH website since July 30)
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 241. Change from yesterday = +10
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 8. Total number of recoveries = 735
- Iowa: New recoveries = 196. Total number of recoveries = 33,115
* A positive COVID-19 patient is considered recovered if it has been at least 10 days since symptoms first appeared, they have gone at least 24 hours with no fever without fever-reducing medication, and symptoms have improved.
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: 1 outbreak (Luther Manor Grand Meadows, Asbury) with 3 positive cases (same as yesterday)
- Iowa: 22 outbreaks (same as yesterday)
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov. For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
Dubuque Test Iowa Clinic Requiring Appointments
A Test Iowa Clinic is being offered at Epic Health & Wellness at 1075 Cedar Cross Road in Dubuque.
To be tested at this location, you must first take the Test Iowa assessment at www.testiowa.com. Appointments must be made for all testing at this location. Testing is available by appointment, Monday through Thursday, by calling call 563-583-6595 after you have taken the Test Iowa assessment.
Any Iowan who would like to be tested for COVID-19 at this location or any other Test Iowa location must first complete the Test Iowa assessment at www.testiowa.com. They will then be provided an identification number, which is required to be tested. To take an assessment or request a test, visit www.testiowa.com.
Call Test Iowa with questions about testing: 515-575-2131 or 844-844-1561 (toll free).
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.