- Each inmate shall be allowed to have:
- Two twenty-five minute free on-site visits per week
- One fifteen minute off-site visit per day for a fee. Cost is the responsibility of the visitor.
- One visitor at any one time
- Visiting week will start on Monday.
- Picture identification with address is required of all visitors.
- No visitors will be allowed under the age of eighteen. Any violations will result in the termination of the visit.
- Visitors must register at www.icsolutions.com
- On-site visits will be:
- Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM. Visiting hours vary by housing unit. Off-site visits can be scheduled for evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- To set up a visit, log in to your account at www.icsolutions.com at least 24 hours in advance of when you want to visit.
- For all technical problems with inmate visitation please call Inmate Calling Solution’s customer care at 888.506.8407. Please do not contact the Jail or front lobby staff.
- Denial of visits is at the discretion of jail administration.
- If you are scheduling a visit for an Inmate Worker it is your responsibility to obtain the work schedule for your Inmate. Inmates will not be allowed to leave for scheduled visits.
- The general rules for visitation in this section do not affect visits by attorneys or members of the clergy.
- Inmate visitation is a privilege and may be suspended at any time.
- When coming to visit please come to 855 Central Avenue in Dubuque, IA. Cell phones and cameras are not permitted in the visitation area. Any violators will be responsible for the termination of the visit.